Add a shape a document by using the easy-to-use shape tool.
- Select the Shape option on the toolbar.
- Select the shape you want.
- Click the Choose Style icon to select the shape style.
- Drag the cursor on the PDF to enter your chosen shape.
- To edit your shape, click it. It becomes highlighted, and a toolbar and a rotate tool appear.
- Drag the rotate tool to rotate your shape.
- Select the toolbar option you require to comment on, style or delete the shape.
Note: you can drag and drop the shape to other areas of your PDF.
Tip: You can select Shapes by using keyboard shortcuts