Use the Lumin PDF compress tool to automatically compress a document up to 200MB in size.
NOTE: The compress tool is not currently in the Lumin PDF app. It is here: https://tools.luminpdf.com/tools
- You will need to create a new account to use the compress tool and the other Document tools.
- Your account and the compress tool are free to use.
- Login to the Document Tools web page: https://tools.luminpdf.com/tools
- Select Compress from the menu bar.
- Click Get Started.
- Upload a file to compress. There is a 200MB limit on compression files.
The tool automatically compresses your document after uploading.
- Click Download file or save to your cloud storage by clicking the Google Drive or Dropbox icon.