Delete your Lumin PDF account simply under your Profile Settings.
Delete your account
Note: Please read these warnings before completing the deactivation of your account
- Log in to your Lumin account.
- Click your account profile icon (top-right of the page). Select Profile Settings
- Click the Delete My Account button at the bottom of the page
- Enter your password.
- Click the red Delete my Account button.
After confirming the deletion of your account, it will take 3 days for your account to deactivate.
Note: If you log in to your account within that three days your account will not be deleted
NOTE: If you are a team or organization admin, you may have encountered this message in Step 6:
You will need to transfer ownership of the team or organization to another member before deleting your account.
- We will save your personal data (email/password and document list) for three days after a delete request. Any time within three days of deleting your account, you can log into Lumin and restore your account details and documents.
- Deleting an account, also deletes all your team chats.
- Before deleting your account, back up your personal files to a location outside Lumin PDF and notify your team so they can save any files they need.