Draw on a document with the easy-to-use freehand draw tool.
- Select the Draw option on the toolbar.
- Click the drop-down arrow icon to select the drawing line style.
- Drag the cursor on the page to draw as required.
- To edit your drawing. Select it. It becomes highlighted, and a toolbar and a rotation tool appear.
- Drag the rotation tool to rotate your shape.
- Select the toolbar option you require to comment on, style or delete the shape.
- Note: you can drag and drop the shape to other areas of your page.
Tip: You can select the Freehand Draw tool using the keyboard shortcut