Draw on a document with the easy-to-use freehand drawing tool.
- Select the Freehand tool on the toolbar.
- Click the dropdown arrow to adjust the drawing style.
- Drag the cursor on the page to draw as required.
- Click the Free hand tool again to exit the drawing mode.
Tip: You can also open the Freehand tool by pressing F on your keyboard.
Tip: To edit your drawing, select it. Once it is highlighted, a toolbar and a rotation tool will appear.
- Drag the rotation tool to rotate your shape.
- Select the toolbar option you require to comment on, style, delete, or hyperlink the shape.
Note: You can drag and drop the shape to other areas of the page you're working on.