There are two easy ways to share a file: via a link and via email invitation. Learn more below.
Share document via a link
- On the Documents page, click on the three dots to the right of the file you want to share.
- Select Share.
- Click Copy Link.
- Share the document link to the recipient however you wish.
Tip: Make sure to set the access to 'Anyone on the internet can view the link.' To do that, click Change (as seen in the screenshot above) and choose that option from the dropdown on the left.
You can also set their access as Viewer, Commenter, or Editor by choosing from the dropdown on the right.
Once satisfied, click Done.
Share document by email invitation
- On the Documents page, click the three dots to the right of the file you want to share.
- Click Share.
- Select a person from the list or enter the email address(es) you wish to share the document.
- From the Can View dropdown arrow, select the activity people can carry out on the shared file.
- Enter a message, if needed.
- Click Save.
- Recipients will receive an email with a button to open the file.