The search tool reads the document to quickly find your search terms.
- Open a document in Lumin.
- Click the search icon on the right of the toolbar.
- Enter a word (or words) in the search box.
Lumin automatically searches for and highlights matching words.
- To see more details of your search, click the arrows to the right of the search box.
Your search results will display as a list.
- Select a search result box - it becomes highlighted in orange in the box and in the document for easy visibility.
- Click on the result if you wish to navigate to the page where your searched term is.