Organization admins can transfer ownership (admin) to another person. Find out how below.
- Log in to Lumin PDF.
- Click your Plan account on the top-left of the screen.
- Select an organization from the Your Organizations list. (Or click Manage Organizations, and click View under the required organization.)
The selected organization opens.
Click the Members option (in the left-hand sidebar).
- Click the three dots to the right of the required member.
- Click Make Organization Admin.
- Click Transfer Now in the window that appears.
An email is sent to the new admin person.
- Click Got it in the information window.
NOTE: The new admin person receives an email saying you want to transfer organization ownership (admin) to them.
When they click Confirm, organization admin switches to them.
A transfer accepted message displays on your screen.
NOTE: If your request is not confirmed within an hour of emailing, the request times out and should be resent.
NOTE: When you transfer ownership, you lose Admin permissions and access to the Organization dashboard.