Add members to a team when you create the team or later from the team's home page.
Note: Only team admins can add members to a team.
Add members when you create the team
Follow the steps here to create a Team within your Circle
Add members from the team's home page
- Log in to Lumin
- Click your Plan dropdown on the top-left of the screen.
- Select the required Circle from the Your Circles list. (Or click Manage Circles, and click View under the required Circle.)
- Click Teams (in the left-hand sidebar).
- Click on the team to which you want to add members.
- Click Members (on the team's toolbar).
- Click the Add member button.
- Enter the email address of the person you want to add to the team.
If the person is a member of the team's Circle, their name and email address automatically appears in a box below the Search member field.
- Click the box with the name and email address. The person is added below the Search member box.
- Search and add to the list as many people as you require.
- When you have added all the people you want, click Save.
Tip: If the invited person is not a member of the team's Circle, the person cannot be added to the team. Find out how to first invite someone to your Circle here