If you want to return to the free version of Lumin, you can cancel your free premium trial at any time before your 7 days are up.
- The free trial gives you access to all of Lumin's Premium features for 7 days.
- Canceling the free trial moves you to a free account with a bigger document limit (3 documents per month) and signature limit (2 signatures per month). Find out what's available on a Free account here.
- Ensure you download any documents you need before canceling the free trial subscription.
- Once canceled, Free Trials cannot be reactivated.
To cancel the trial:
- Log in to your Lumin account.
- Click your account profile icon (top-right of the page).
- Select Billing Settings.
4. Click Cancel Plan.
5. Click Confirm.
Note: You will be returned to a free Lumin account with a limited document stack.
Check: What limits do I have on the Lumin Free Plan?