After installation, open the Lumin mobile app on iOS, you will be prompted to log in either with your existing Lumin account credentials, or, a third party such as Google/Dropbox.
Logging in with a third-party: Google Drive, Dropbox
Allow third-party permissions to Lumin to login using your existing Google/ Dropbox/Apple account.
1. Click Sign In
2. Select Google or Dropbox
3. Enter your Google (Gmail), Apple ID or Dropbox account email address & password
4. Allow third-party permissions
Logging in with your existing Lumin account
If you have an existing Lumin account, your login credentials on the mobile app are the same.
1. Enter email address & password
2. Sign In
Logging in using your Apple ID
If you're using an iOS device you have the option to create and account and sign in using your Apple ID
1. Select Sign In with Apple
3. Select the Apple email you want to sign in with
4. Use touch ID to sign in
Tip: If you have forgotten your password, follow the link here to re-set
Tip: If you haven't got an existing Lumin account, you can sign up here