Enable offline support to work on your documents with or without an internet connection. There are two ways:
1. On your Documents homepage, click the 3 dots next to your document.
2. Toggle on the Available Offline option.
3. Confirm enable offline support.
4. Your document will now show as Available Offline.
1. In the editor screen of Lumin, click the Make file available offline icon.
2. You will receive a pop-up confirming that the conversion to offline was successful.
Note: Your offline documents will now be available on the desktop app.
Warning: If it is a Google Drive-stored document, Lumin will prompt you to convert it to Lumin storage as this feature is not yet available for Google Drive-stored documents.