Add an image to a document quickly using the Image tool.
- Select the Image option on the toolbar.
- Click on your document where you want to insert the image with the +
- Select the image you require and click Open. It displays in your document.
- To edit the image:
- Click it: it becomes highlighted, and a toolbar appears.
- Select the toolbar option you require to comment, style (change the opacity), or delete the image.
Note: you can drag and drop the image to other areas of your PDF.
Tip: You can select the Image tool with the keyboard shortcut