Add an image to a document quickly using the Image tool.
- Select the Image option on the toolbar.
- Click on your document where you want to insert the image.
- Select the image you require and click Open. It displays in your document.
- To edit the image:
- Click it: it becomes highlighted, and a toolbar appears.
- Select the toolbar option you require to comment, style (change the opacity) or delete the image.
Note: you can drag and drop the image to other areas of your PDF.
Tip: You can select the Image tool with keyboard shortcut
Note: you can quickly view and comment on all the images you have added to a document by opening the Panel and selecting the Notes section.
- Click inside an image in the Panel to add a reply note to the image.
- Click inside an image in the Panel, then click the three dots that appear on the right to Edit (add a comment) or Delete it. (Deleting it in the panel will also delete it from the document.)