As a student, you can use Lumin to fill in, and, annotate Google Classroom assignments and documents in pdf format.
1. Firstly, make sure you have Lumin installed as an extension in your Google Drive. Refer to this article here to find out how.
2. Select the 9 dots on the top-right hand corner of your Google Account
3. Scroll to and select 'Classroom' (Google Classroom App)
4. Select your Class, and then 'Classwork' tab
5. Click on the assignment you want to edit with Lumin
6. Click on the downward arrow (Open With), select Lumin
7. Confirm connect to Google Drive
8. Use Lumin PDF annotation tools to fill out your assignment (Hint: Free Text is best, Draw tool is better for informal assignments)
9. Ensure Auto Sync is turned on so your work syncs/saves back to Google Drive.
10. Hand your assignment into Google Classroom! Good luck 🍀
Tip: Check out this article here to find out how to hand an assignment into Google Classroom