As a student, you can use Lumin PDF to fill in, and, annotate Google Classroom assignments and documents in pdf format.
1. Firstly, make sure you have Lumin PDF installed as an extension in your Google Drive. Refer to this article here to find out how.
2. Select the 9 dots on the top-right hand corner of your Google Account
3. Scroll to and select 'Classroom' (Google Classroom App)
4. Select your Class, and then 'Classwork' tab
5. Click on the assignment you want to edit with Lumin PDF
6. Click on the downward arrow (Open With), select Lumin PDF
7. Connect your Google Drive with Lumin PDF
8. Use Lumin PDF annotation tools to fill out your assignment (Hint: Free Text is best, Draw tool is better for informal assignments)
9. Re-name your document (optional) and sync to Google Drive when you're finished
10. Hand your assignment into Google Classroom! Good luck 🍀
Tip: Check out this article here to find out how to hand an assignment into Google Classroom