Lumin PDF autosaves any document stored in Lumin PDF. Use the Sync button to save any Lumin PDF document stored in Google Drive or Dropbox. Or, download a document to save it out of Lumin PDF.
Auto-save and sync
- If a PDF document is stored in Lumin PDF, it will auto-save as you work on it.
- If a PDF document is stored in Google Drive or Dropbox, use the Sync button in the toolbar to save it.
Download a document to save it
There are two options for downloading a document:
- Use the download button (Doing this keeps any edits editable in the saved/downloaded version.)
- Use the print button (Doing this makes any edits uneditable in the saved/downloaded version.)
- Click the download button to download a Lumin PDF document to your device.
- Find out more about how to download in this article.
- Use the Print option to save a document to your device as a PDF. (Doing this makes any edits in the saved version uneditable.)
- Find out how to save via Print in this article.
TIP: Before opening a document in Lumin PDF, you can tell where it is stored by the icon in the storage column.
Tip: You can Save a document to your device using keyboard shortcut
|Save||Mac: Command 'S'
Windows: Ctrl 'S'