Lumin autosaves any document stored in Lumin. Toggle the Auto Sync button on to save any Lumin document stored in Google Drive or Dropbox. Or, download a document to save it out of Lumin.
Auto-save and sync
- If a document is stored in Lumin, it will auto-save as you work on it.
- If a document is stored in Google Drive, toggle the Auto Sync button on in the toolbar to save it.
- Learn more about syncing to Google Drive in this article.
- Learn more about syncing to Dropbox in this article.
Download a document to save it
There are two options for downloading a document:
- Use the download button (Doing this keeps any edits editable in the saved/downloaded version.)
- Use the print button (Doing this makes any edits uneditable in the saved/downloaded version.)
- Click the Download button to download a Lumin document to your device.
- Find out more about how to download in this article.
- Use the Print option to save a document to your device as a PDF. (Doing this makes any edits in the saved version uneditable.)
- Find out how to save via Print in this article.
Tip: Before opening a document in Lumin PDF, you can tell where it is stored by the icon in the storage column.