Lumin PDF integrates with Google Classroom, allowing you to mark your students' turned-in assignments, and then sync the marked copy back to Google Classroom for grade dispersal.
1. Firstly, ensure you have the Lumin PDF app installed as a Google Drive extension. Find out how here
2. Go to Google Classroom and select your class/project where you issued the assignment
3. Select the 'People' tab
4. Click on the Student's name
5. Click on the turned-in document
6. Select 'Open with' dropdown, and choose Lumin PDF
7. Connect Lumin PDF to Google Drive
8. Mark your students work using the Lumin PDF annotation tools (free text, comment, draw and shapes)
9. Select 'Sync' to Google Drive when you have finished annotating
10. Go back to Google Classroom, refresh the page, select 'Return' to hand back your annotated assignment to your student
11. Go back to your Classroom and repeat process for any other turned-in assignments.