Add text fields, checkboxes, and select options to make your document more interactive using Lumin's Form Builder.
How do I add fillable fields?
Note: This feature is only available to Business and Enterprise users. If you are part of a Circle that is on any of these plans, you will be able to use this feature.
To upgrade your plan, click here.
1. Select the Form Builder option from the toolbar to bring up form-building mode.
2. Select the field type you would like to insert.
Text (free text)
Checkbox (multiple selection)
Radio Button (single selection)
3. Using the + cursor, drag your field into the appropriate position on your document.
4. Hit Apply when you're happy with the positioning of the field.
Optional: Modify additional properties in your field e.g. give the field a name, or make the field multi-line if it's going to hold a block of text.
5. Your form is now fillable!
TIP: To reposition your field, click it once and use the drag arrow to shift.
To delete your field, click it once and press the trash button.
You can click in and out of form-building mode by tapping the tool icon.