If you want to edit your original PDF document; change the text, page numbers, correct spelling mistakes, and more, read on to learn how you can do this with Lumin.
NOTE: This feature is only available to Pro, Business, and Enterprise users. If you are part of a Circle that is on any of these plans, you will be able to use this feature.
To upgrade your plan, click here.
- Log in to your profile.
- Upload or Open the document you want to edit.
- Select the Edit PDF tool.
- A warning message will pop up; if you're happy to proceed, click Confirm.
- Ensure that the 'select' arrow tool is selected. Click the section you want to edit, then, click the 'edit text' tool - the pencil icon, to start editing your PDF.
- The text view will change, and you can start editing the text inside the text box.
- Lumin will match the new text to the closest font family, however, you may also change the font by selecting the new one under the Text Format section on the right.
- Under Text Format, you may also change the style and colors.
- When you're done, you can click anywhere in the document.
- Leave edit mode by clicking Done.
- You can now share, print, or download your document.
TIP: Edit PDF is also available to Google Workspace users. Open your PDF file from google drive, by following the instructions below:
- Log in to Google Drive, and locate the file.
- Right-click the file, and select Open With.
- Select Lumin PDF - Edit or Sign Documents.
Then, follow the rest of the instructions above to start editing your PDF.
Now that you have discovered Lumin PDF's thrilling new functionality, which enables you to alter your PDF file by adjusting the raw text, page numbers, and fixing spelling mistakes, you can now take a look at the rest of our powerful tools to experience it firsthand.
See for yourself how Lumin can assist you with your PDF annotation activities on a daily basis.