Teams are subgroups of people inside a Circle. Create teams from the Teams screen in your Circle.
Note: Any member of a Circle can create a team. Teams can be created in Free and Pro Circles.
- Log in to Lumin.
- Click your Plan dropdown on the top-left of the screen.
- Select the required Circle from the Your Circles list. (Or click Manage Circles, and click View under the required Circle).
- Click Teams (in the left-hand sidebar).
- Click Create Team.
- Enter a Team name.
- Add team members as required (team members can be chosen from members in your Circle).
- Enter the email address of a person you want to add to the team.
- If the person is a member of the Circle to which the team belongs, their name and email address automatically appears in a box below the Add member field.
- Click the box with the name and email address. The person is added to a list below the Add member field.
- Search and add to the list as many people as you require.
- When you have added the people you want, click Create.
Once your team has been created, or you've been added to a team, you can easily access it on the left-hand menu under Teams.
TIP: Find out more about Circles and Teams here.