Using Lumin's Free Text tool allows you to add and style inserted text anywhere within your documents.
Tip: You can select the Free Text tool by pressing T on your keyboard.
- Select the Free text option on the toolbar.
- Click on the document where you want to enter text. An insert text box appears.
- Click the text box. The box becomes highlighted and a toolbar appears with it.
- Add text as required.
Style and edit the text, using the toolbar to:
- add a comment to the text (using the speech bubble option ) - see our article on comments here.
- style your text with different fonts and coloring (using the palette option ) - see our article on text styling here.
- delete the text (using the trash can option).
- hyperlink (using the chain link option) - see our article on embedding a hyperlink here.
- bring the text to the front (using the option).
- send the text to the back (using the option).
Tip: You can drag and drop the text to the other areas of the page it's in. You can also copy and paste the text to the other pages in the document using the text tool.
Note: The ability to edit the original text on your raw PDF document is now available. Find out more here.