Open, fill, edit and mark Google Classroom assignments with ease using Lumin PDF as your default PDF extension.
To connect Lumin PDF to Google Classroom, all you need to do is ensure you have the Lumin PDF app downloaded to your Google Drive as an extension. As both Google Classroom and Lumin PDF integrate with Drive, syncing your document in Lumin PDF, therefore, updates in Google Classroom.
- Open Google Drive.
- Click the New button.
- Hover over the More option and click Connect more apps.
- In the Search apps box, type "Lumin PDF" and press Enter.
- Click the Lumin search result.
- Click Individual Install.
- Click Continue.
- Follow the screen prompts as required.
- Select Lumin PDF as your default app for PDF files and click OK.
Note: When editing in Lumin PDF a doc that is stored in Google Drive, remember to click the Sync button to ensure any changes you make are synced to Google Drive. (Sync acts like save.) Find out how to do that in this article.
Tip: Check out our other articles to see how you can use Google Classroom and Lumin PDF