Open, fill, edit and mark Google Classroom assignments with ease using Lumin as your default extension.
To connect Lumin to Google Classroom, all you need to do is ensure you have the Lumin app downloaded to your Google Drive as an extension. As both Google Classroom and Lumin integrate with Drive, syncing your document in Lumin, therefore, updates in Google Classroom.
- Open Google Drive.
- Click the New button.
- Hover over the More option and click Connect more apps.
- In the Search apps box, type "Lumin" and press Enter.
- Click the Lumin search result.
- Click Individual Install.
- Click Continue.
- Follow the screen prompts as required.
- Select Lumin as your default app for PDF files and click OK.
Note: When editing a document in Lumin that is stored in Google Drive, remember to toggle the Auto Sync button on to ensure any changes you make are synced to Google Drive. (Sync acts like save.) Find out how to do that in this article.
Tip: Check out our other articles to see how you can use Google Classroom and Lumin